Here are some things that would be on my must-buy or must-ask-for if I ever had the chance to write anything down I wanted. Okay, not anything, anything somewhat reasonable, I’ll say. I’ve mixed in things that I could afford to buy as well but haven’t gotten around to it yet.
- Adorama 32” Circular Collapsible Disc Reflector – $11.95
- Canon 430EX II Speedlite TTL Shoe-Mount Flash – $264.00
- Canon EF 28mm f/1.8 USM Wide Angle Lens – $484.00
- Canon Telephoto EF 100mm f/2.8 USM Macro Lens – $529.00
- Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM Telephoto Zoom Lens – $2,199.00
- Truly Yours Strawberry Dress – $79.99
- Kenzie Flower Brooch Blazer – $49.99
- Gondola Romance Ruffle Top – $41.99
- Vocal Celebrity Skirt – $103.99
- Navy Slouchy Flat Boots – $29.99
- Tan Tall Buckle Boots – out of stock :(
- Ditsy Dots Rain Boots – $34.95
- Veranda Floral Flats in Yellow – $29.99
- Beating Hearts Red Orange Flats – $72.99
- Ice Blue Artisan Tilt-Head Stand Mixer – $349.99
- Carlisle Apartment Sofa in Cream Twill – $1,499.00
- Zombie Jeeves Painting – $1,600.00
- White Owl Resin Bookends – $39.95
- Aquamarine Mariposa Pillar Holder – $12.95
I am pretty much a bonafide dork, so I wouldn’t be surprised if you thought all of my wishlists fit under the “geeky-dorky” title. However, if they were semi-geeky/dorky, this one is completely overblown geeky-dorky. I mean, sure bulldogs and Photoshop are cool, but a heart pendant with my husband’s and my fingerprints? That’s just weird, but secretly really awesome in my book. I would love an aqua beach cruiser to scoot around snowy MN on, and I literally spend days and weeks searching for my yearly planner, and this awesomely striped one completely fits the bill. And, who wouldn't want a squishy-faced bulldog? I will admit, I thought they were pretty ugly for a couple years, but my awesome hubby man persuaded me to believe they are the cutest dogs ever. Once we have a house, we plan on buying one (no dogs allowed in our current apartment). Can't wait! We already have some names picked out . . . Now tell me that's not dorky!
- Firmstrong Diva Beach Cruiser – $179.99
- Photoshop CS5 (Teacher/Student edition) – Price varies
- 2012 Taffy Stripes Life Planner (multicolor) – $50.00
- Double Thumbprints Pendant – $195.00
- Baby Bulldog – Priceless
There you have it! I would be ecstatic if I got anything on this list! This was more of a guide for me to know what I want to purchase in the coming years, but I would not mind if anyone (hintMr.CShint) were to use this giant wishlist as a reference next time he (or she) went shopping for a certain redhead.
I’m dying to know – what’s on your wishlist this year? What would you ask for if you could have anything?