A lovely blogger that I just recently encountered passed on the Versatile Blogger Award to me! Thank you so much, Regan! Seriously, go check out her living room before and afters – they ripped out the ceiling! I feel very honored to have received the award.
The rules of the award are as follows:
- Thank and link back to the person who gave the award to you
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Send it along to 15 other (new/newer) bloggers and let them know you have awarded them!
Regan said that she reads a lot of more established bloggers, so she only passed the award on to two people instead of 15. I’m going to pass it on to four bloggers.
I’m passing the award on to:
- Obviously Cheddar (okay, yeah, this is Mr. Converse Sneakers AKA my hubby man, but of course I would pass this on to him – I read his blog before he even posts anything!)
- Happy Girl Go
- Our Big Fat Farm Wedding: Crazy Ever After
- Mess for Less
Alright, now for seven things about me you probably don’t know . . .
Same dress. Two years later. Different hair.
1. I have a love/hate relationship with my hair. I FINALLY love its red color after years of wishing it away, but I can never decide on the length. I chopped it off two years ago and loved/hated it and now that it’s back to being really long, I’m thinking of chopping it off again.
2. I am crazy. Most people will never see this side of me. My husband, probably unfortunately sees this side of me 80% of the time. I like to dance randomly, say the stupidest things, and do just about anything for a laugh.
3. I am an extremely passionate person. That’s the euphemism my mom used to describe me. Once I love something, I LOVE it (like Glee, Funny Girl, Wicked, Gilmore Girls, my husband, hummus, jalapenos, dancing, blogging, etc.). And when I don’t like something I really DON’T like it (like mushrooms, Nicki Minaj, rude people, bad drivers, contemporary design, my calves, and dry skin). I talk nonstop about the things I’m passionate about, so beware!
4. I have never had more love in my life than I do right now. I’ve sort of rekindled my relationship with Christ, I am closer than ever to my husband, and although I don’t see my friends and family as much as I would like, I feel as though nothing will ever break us apart.
5. I have the same sandwich for lunch every day. Right now, I continued my undergrad job of working at the school’s cafeteria mostly doing a job that I can do my homework during (alright) because I will have to quit come January when I start student teaching full time. I get a free lunch (I thought there was not such thing . . .) every day, which is limited to the sandwich bar since everything is closed down when I get there. I always go with smoked turkey, lettuce, tomatoes, red peppers, pickles, banana peppers, jalapenos, lots of onions, and hummus. YUM!
6. I am really bad about taking photos of my life. I’m really good about taking photos for the blog and for others, but I have barely any photos of my actual life (like with friends, family, etc) from the past five years. I need to fix that.
7. Mr. Converse Sneakers and I want a bulldog so badly! We have dreamt of a few types of dogs in the past year (Corgie, Westie, Scottie), but only because bulldogs are expensive. We can’t have a dog in our apartment, but we plan on getting a house as soon as I am working full time and we can afford it, and our first major purchase after that may not be a new fridge or a washing machine, but a bulldog!
And there you have it! I hope none of this scared you away!
Have a great weekend!