Sunday, December 18, 2011

Merry Christmas!

After a crazy couple weeks finishing up my final classes before the end of the semester (on Wednesday), taking my final licensure exam on Saturday, celebrating Mr. Converse Sneakers’ birthday two weekends ago, and doing crazy amounts of homework constantly, I have decided I need a significant break.  I already have plenty of posts planned for the new year, so please stop by then when I’ll be back up and running.

This redhead is tired and needs a break from blabbing.  I’m trading in my ruffled flats for some aqua blue slippers and polka dot pajamas.

I’ll see you in 2012!

traditions4

Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you need a little R&R and TLC..We all must take care of ourselves or we can give nothing to others! Merry Christmas and look forward to the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas and happy new year miss!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I am a little crazy sometimes (it's probably the red hair), but I would really appreciate if you would leave a comment. I love getting to know my readers and reading what everyone is thinking! - Mrs. Ruffled Flats

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...