Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Guest Posting at Crazy Ever After

I'm in love with a fellow Minneapolis blogger’s blog.  Lauren of Crazy Ever After is hilarious, energetic, completely honest, and seriously sweet.  We’ve been emailing back and forth for the past week about home-buying in the area, and she has been a huge help to Mr. Converse Sneaker and me!  She generously asked if I’d take part in her “De-Clutter the Crap Initiative” which are posts designed to help us busy people stay organized.  I jumped on board in a second!

 

declutter

I’m rambling today over at Crazy Ever After about how we keep our tiny and poorly-designed rental kitchen neat and far from chaotic.

Our Crazy Ever After 

Please join me over there and take a look around Lauren’s blog!

2 comments:

  1. Seriously LOVED the guest post!! So glad you did it! Thanks again!!

    All The Love In The Universe
    Digger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you from Lauren's blog! Could your header be ANY more adorable! Oh my. And I love the name :-)

    Following you,
    Amira

    amiragray.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I am a little crazy sometimes (it's probably the red hair), but I would really appreciate if you would leave a comment. I love getting to know my readers and reading what everyone is thinking! - Mrs. Ruffled Flats

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...