Friday, January 13, 2012

Instagram Stalker: Review 1

One of my big bad blog goals for 2012 is to open up more by posting more of my life on social media outlets.  So far, I would say I’ve done a pretty good job!  In case you don’t follow me on those sites, I will try to update regularly on here as well since I don’t have time to do a full-length post on everything I’ve been up to.  I’ll be using instagram collages (I just whipped mine up in Photoshop) to give a little recap of the past week/couple weeks.

Here the last twelve days in review:

instagramreview_1web

Some interesting things I’ve been doing, according to instagram:
  • Doting over my new Erin Condren planner I got for Christmas (seen in two photos above)
  • Purging like crazy (as detailed in this post)
  • Thrifting (the second photo on the top row is an Ann Taylor blazer that retails around $150 or more that I bought for $4.49 at Goodwill)
  • Eating tons of homemade things (beer crust pizza, homemade sourdough bread, beer cheese soup, chicken fried rice)
  • Lounging while admiring my new blog layout and cursing my too-many-open-tabs syndrome
  • Making a big batch of laundry soap
  • Working on ways to beautify my new haircut
  • Getting used to Mr. Converse Sneakers new love for a different redhead (his new Kitchenaid mixer from Christmas)
  • Sadly taking down our beautiful retro blue Christmas tree
  • Admiring my Canon DSLR and new flash
  • Working out (and loving stretching) using our Supreme 90 Day Program
  • Planning what I will buy when my photography business takes off (like an iMac computer for super fast processing and an amazing screen)
  • Jumping for joy that I passed all three of my Minnesota Teacher Licensure Exams (7 subtests = much stress)

Whew!  I’ve been doing a lot while I wait for my student teaching semester to being in just a couple weeks.  I hope you enjoyed this little sneak peek into the things I am doing that I don’t write about on the blog.  If you’ve got any questions or want to know anything else about me, feel free to shout it out in the comments!

Before I head offline for the weekend, I wanted to thank everyone who commented or emailed me about my house love post on Wednesday.  I am feeling much better thanks to all of the support and advice you gave me and a good amount of time to reflect and move on.  I am afraid I completely adhere to the redhead stereotype of being emotional (and perhaps a little sassy), so things like this work me up easily.  I’m glad I have friends (both in real life and as readers) who are there to help me through!  Thank you!  Have a great weekend, everyone! :D

2 comments:

  1. ampardini@yahoo.com (annamaria)January 13, 2012 at 1:31 PM

    Have a great weekend! I'm glad you are feeling better :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you are keeping your 2012 goals! So glad you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I am a little crazy sometimes (it's probably the red hair), but I would really appreciate if you would leave a comment. I love getting to know my readers and reading what everyone is thinking! - Mrs. Ruffled Flats

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...