It did not go as planned.
It is a short sale, so the seller did not want to negotiate, which led to panic and a lot of calling back and forth with a mortgage consultant, knowing that many others were writing up offers on the house.
I am not sure if they have considered our offer and will not know (if they do decide to even consider it) if they accepted it until probably a month from now. We went into it thinking we could get a lower price, but the seller would not even consider anything but full asking price (which is already a bargain for this house but still more than we wanted to pay).
I will keep you posted as the time goes on. Right now, I just need to not think about it.
So, I’ll let you think about it by showing you a tantalizing altered photo (just to be on the safe side).
It’s basically our dream first house and has been updated to the max, so we really would not have to do anything (as long as the inspection goes well).
If you would like, we would greatly appreciate prayers that our offer gets accepted and everything goes smoothly. After putting in one offer, I can honestly say I would rather not do this again for many years. My heart can’t handle this kind of stress!
If we get it, we will definitely show more pictures, but until that time, I don’t want to do anything to risk or jinx us from getting the house.
Hope your weekend was stress free!